Primary Care Co-Commissioning Committee meetings
The five CCGs in Mid and South Essex are now all fully delegated for the commissioning of primary care, which means that they are responsible for commissioning General Practice services for the populations that they serve.
Each CCG has a Primary Care Commissioning Committee, which is a sub-committee of their Governing Body, and these committees meet in common to conduct their business. In the interests of transparency and openness, the Primary Care Commissioning Committee meetings are held in public and members of the public are warmly invited to attend.
The schedule of meeting dates for the year are as follows:
- Thursday 10 June 2021 at 2.00 pm - Papers
- Thursday 12 August 2021 at 2.00 pm - Papers
- Thursday 14 October 2021 at 2.00 pm
- Thursday 9 December 2021 at 2.00 pm
- Thursday 10 February 2022 at 2.00 pm
The agenda and papers for every meeting are published here one week before each meeting.
- Thursday 10 June 2021, 2pm, MS Teams meeting. If you are a member of the public and you would like to attend the meeting, please email Viv Barnes (firstname.lastname@example.org) who can forward a meeting link.
Printed copies of meeting papers will only be available on request.