NHS Southend CCG would like to ensure that you, our public, understand how you can get involved in your local health service. Your views are important to us as a CCG and we are waiting to hear from you. There are a variety of ways in which you can get involved.
- Patient Participation Groups (PPGs) at your GP practice: speak to your GP Practice Manager to find out more joining your local practice group
- Public events: Southend CCG attends local community events, public meetings and various forums to hear feedback and collect patient experiences.
- Southend CCG meetings: Our Governing Body and Joint Primary Care Co-Commissioning Committee meet in public and everyone is welcome. The public may ask questions, but they must be provided to the CCG prior to the meeting date.
- Social media: Follow us on Twitter or Facebook
- Voluntary and community organisations: Get involved with health support groups and find out more about local service.
- Read our Public and Patient Engagement Annual Report 2018-19
It’s important that we understand the lived experience of local health services. Please contact Healthwatch Southend, who we work closely with to monitor patient experience in our community.
Find out about our events to hear about plans to improve GP services and how you can get involved in supporting your local healthcare services.
If you need any of our documents in alternative formats such as, larger print, easy read, braille, audio format or different languages, please contact email@example.com.