NHS Southend CCG would like to ensure that you, our public, understand how you can get involved in your local health service. Your views are important to us as a CCG and we are waiting to hear from you. There are a variety of ways in which you can get involved.
- Patient Participation Groups (PPGs) at your GP practice: speak to your GP Practice Manager to find out more joining your local practice group
- Public events: Southend CCG attends local community events, public meetings and various forums to hear feedback and collect patient experiences.
- Southend CCG meetings: Our Governing Body and Joint Primary Care Co-Commissioning Committee meet in public and everyone is welcome. The public may ask questions, but they must be provided to the CCG prior to the meeting date.
- Social media: Follow us on Twitter or Facebook
- Voluntary and community organisations: Get involved with health support groups and find out more about local service.
- Read our Public and Patient Engagement Annual Report 2018-19
It’s important that we understand the lived experience of local health services. Please contact Healthwatch Southend, who we work closely with to monitor patient experience in our community.