Data Sharing in Southend-on-Sea
In the near future both health and social care will be making changes to improve the way in which we provide health and social care service to patients within Southend.
To help achieve this, the way which data is shared is going to change. For more information please see the links below for information leaflets and details on your right to opt-out of your data being shared. If you would like to opt out, you can do so by speaking to your GP practice. If you wish to opt in again at a later date, please let your GP or practice manager know.
This short animation from the King's Fund aims to bring integrated care to life for anyone involved in improving patient care.
If you would like full details of the application made to the Confidentiality Advisory Group (CAG), please contact email@example.com.
- Patient information leaflet
- pdf Pioneer - Frequently Asked Questions (77 KB)
- NHS England risk stratification
- Data Protection Act (1998)
- Caldicott Guardians
- News release: Pioneering Southend-on-Sea continues drive for improved care
- Yellow Advertiser wraparound from July 2015